Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Where is Vehicle Health Report?

dnorris78

yes .... Sync 3 doesn't recognize the command.  From what I am learning you have to use "Ford Pass" and your device connected to the car to retrieve any vehicle health alerts.

dnorris78,

Congrats on the new vehicle!  The SYNC 3 systems do not have the Vehicle Health Report feature.  You are correct that the Ford Pass app will have a similar feature called the Vehicle Health Alerts.  This feature will display notifications about your vehicle’s oil life, brakes and suspension, as well as other systems as they become available.  The Ford Pass app can be found in your iTunes or Google Play store.  Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Cara

Cara thanks for the information. The only thing I currently see in Ford Pass is fuel level and mileage. I don't see oil life or any other system status.

dnorris78,

Anytime!  We actually have Ford Pass agents to help troubleshoot with that specific app.  Please reach out to them by selecting Guides from the app and they'll be able to further assist you with the missing features.

Cara