Ford Fusion Energi Forum

2017 ford energi and the myford mobile app not working

lbenner

I'm quite happy I stumbled across this forum.  I have a 2014 Fusion Energi, and the app etc. worked great, until the modem replacement. Now, I can't get MFM to work (Actually I can't get the confirmation screen after re-adding the car to MFM).

The ratings on the Google Play store are thrashing the new MFM app; however, I wonder if this is a combination of MFM and the new modem/software as this string indicates.

Has anyone gotten their MFM to start to work (the last post was 2 months ago in March).... Please advise?  Do I head to the dealer (again?)....

I finally had the modem replaced a few weeks ago in my 16 and it worked, but the app had alot of glitches.  For example you would refresh the data but you'd have to swtich back and forth between screens a couple times to show the current charging level.  I couldn't figure how the modem could be related to this issue - you'd think the modem either worked or it didn't - but actually the problem all along has been software related.  I any even there was an update to the android app that appeared on my phone yesterday and the glitches that I saw appear to be resolved.  So try removing and re-installing the app if it is still giving you problems.

I'm having the same problem.  Called the number in the message the app gave for Ford Support.  They told me there was another firmware release on 4/14/2017.  My dealer knew nothing even after I gave the bulletin number.  An interesting message appeared on my phone from Apple suggesting the app may not work very well with latest versions of the OS.  Could it be the app needs updating?  I'm just sayin'...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...