Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Ford fusion energi 2013 bad acceleration aftar maintenance !! :(

fadi89

Hello , I hope you can help me with my problem , coz no one can :( , I have Ford fusion energi 2013 , I had a wrench pop up on my screen with the airbag light, I took it to a technical and he found the p2127 , and he cleand the Throttle , after one week the issue come back again , I took it to another technican and he used Ford IDC software and followed the steps , he check the pedal sensor cables and every cable , reset the PCM , and the issue was still there , then he replaced the pedal , the same issue ,replaced the Throttle , same issue! , Even replaced the PCM it self , same issue ! , also the same issue , finaly after 3 days he found water on the cable that connect all the car computer under the steering wheel ( I forget what they call it ) , and reset the PCM then every thing worked smoothly, the issue is after I took the car , I felt that it has a bad acceleration and bad fuel efficiency , I usually drive for 150 km to work and I used to get an avarege between 4.5 to 4.7 L/100km every day without charging the car , but aftar I took the car from the repair shop , the same trip with the same driving style , took around 5.5 to 5.7 L/100 Km , and I feel that the car is struggling to accelerate , I took it to the 3 different technicans and all of them confirmed that there is nothing wrong with the car , and all the readings are perfect , but I know my car and I know something is wrong , please help me and what to do , what should I check ?? , Could be the PCM resetting the PCM cause this ? And how many miles should I drive to relearn the PCM , coz I already drove more than 1000 Km and nothing happens :(((