Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Order/Build Thread

pluggedin

I joined the cool club and ordered a Fusion (not Energi) brochure this morning.  Not sure if it make a difference what brochure is ordered.  I hope it gets here in the next few weeks.

Since we may start a new thread for order process, I will continue answering on this thread for now.

The brochure should be the same. It shows all the Fusion models and is a pretty cool little brochure.

Im still trying to figure that one out Pluggedin i noticed on your window sticker under standard equipment the driver seat says w/memory. Can u fill me in i must have missed the brief on that.

The Ti comes with memory driver's seat. You can save 3 different seat positions (you know, up/down, back/front, etc). If you use the number pad on the outside to open the door, it automagically changes the seat to the corresponding saved seat position.

I was considering the Texas plate: "108mpge"

Edited by shaggy314

Im still trying to figure that one out Pluggedin i noticed on your window sticker under standard equipment the driver seat says w/memory. Can u fill me in i must have missed the brief on that.

The Ti comes with memory driver's seat. You can save 3 different seat positions (you know, up/down, back/front, etc). If you use the number pad on the outside to open the door, it automagically changes the seat to the corresponding saved seat position.

Everything shaggy314 said plus I think I remember my salesman saying it will adjust the telescoping steering column and mirrors as well. So you can set everything for you, your wife and the girl friend. There is also a memory switch (three position) on the inside on the driver side door panel.

Also, if you ordered the Driver Assist package, 90A, you will get Rain Sensing windshield wipers. Although it does not say that, specifically, on the window sticker.

Everything shaggy314 said plus I think I remember my salesman saying it will adjust the telescoping steering column and mirrors as well. So you can set everything for you, your wife and the girl friend. There is also a memory switch (three position) on the inside on the driver side door panel. Also, if you ordered the Driver Assist package, 90A, you will get Rain Sensing windshield wipers. Although it does not say that, specifically, on the window sticker.

It also assigns the memory based on who's key fob is used.

On our Explorer, it adjusts the seat, outside mirrors and pedals. Not the steering wheel or rear view mirror. (Not motorized)

I wish it did the radio settings.

Pluggedin i noticed on your window sticker under standard equipment the driver seat says w/memory. Can u fill me in i must have missed the brief on that.

Actually one of the main reasons I started looking at the titanium as my base model is because I did not see how to add seat memory unless you went with the titanium pkg, where it is included. I currently have memory on my car and like that when my wife drives I can put everything back easily when I get back into the car. The Acura's implementation is a bit better, but this will work.

Actually one of the main reasons I started looking at the titanium as my base model is because I did not see how to add seat memory unless you went with the titanium pkg, where it is included. I currently have memory on my car and like that when my wife drives I can put everything back easily when I get back into the car. The Acura's implementation is a bit better, but this will work.

Really?  My SE Hybrid with Luxury Pkg 505A has it, 3 memory setting buttons on the door.

That's a good one!  My electric motorcycle plate is AC001 as it is the first production AC motorcycle in the country.

ChuckJ

post-41-0-73066600-1359813968_thumb.jpg

Model:  Black 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium with navigation and moonroof adds.
Date Ordered: Saturday 1.26.13
Promised Delivery time: approx. 6 weeks
VIN Available: TBD
Window Sticker Available: TBD
Scheduled Build Week: TBD
Scheduled Build Date: TBD
Actual Build Date: TBD
Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD
Rail car ID available: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: TBD
Actual Delivery Date: TBD
State: CA

Model:  Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium (driver assist, adaptive cruise, navigation, moonroof)
Date Ordered: 02/06/2013
Promised Delivery time: none, but sales rep said "maybe not until April"

VIN Available: not yet
Window Sticker Available: not yet
Scheduled Build Week: TBD
Scheduled Build Date: TBD
Actual Build Date: TBD
Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD
Rail car ID available: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: 
Estimated Delivery Date: 
Actual Delivery Date: TBD
State: CA

I am so happy to add my order to this thread!