Ford Fusion Energi Forum

My 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum Energi

Regalsmith

Hello FFE drivers:

My name is Reg Smith and It has been 2 years in June 2018 that I have owned my 2017 FFPE [Ford Fusion Platinum Energi]. I do love this car because of all the Safety features and gas kilometerage that it has and Gorgeous colour paint that it has [Ruby Red]. I went and drove a 2016 Tesla model S [Which I am totally in love with] in Vancouver, B.C., Canada  , but when I Considered the poor amount for my trade-in of $13,000 and the amount that they wanted for the all electric Tesla $90,000 [2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE it had cost me 52,000 2 years before] buying a 2016 FFTE looked more attractive. Well I went to Metro Motors Ford in Port Coquitlam and I had them build me a new 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium Energi in November of 2015. Then in January 2016 I saw on YouTube the new 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum Energi with So many options that I went back to Metro Motors and I pleaded with them to stop the building of the 2016 Titanium Ford Fusion Energi and instead build me Ruby Red 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum Energi. They agreed and they actually gave me 18,000 for my Trade 2013 ford Fusion Hybrid SE. In June they delivered it to Metro Motors and they said come and get it. I did and I have been very happy with it in 21,000 Kilometers and averaged 1.2 litres per 100 Kilometers. I drive a large percentage of Electric!

Thank you for understanding of my long winded account of my purchase.

Cheers

Reg Smith

Congratulations Reg.

I highly recommend you remove your address from the "Location" part of your profile. Not a good idea to make that information public.

I am also originally from the Vancouver area though I now temporarily live and work in the Detroit area. I am likely moving to Ontario when my visa ends.

PS how did you pay $52k for a 2013 hybrid SE... even with sales tax I don't think it was possible to break $45k on the SE model and that's in CAD. I also traded a 2013 hybrid SE for the 2017 Energi, but both were bought used.