Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Looking to Buy. Any leads

energibuyer

In the market for a used CPO 2017 or 2018 FFE. Must have Adaptive cruise control, Blind spot Monitoring. Please provide any leads where dealer selling it cheap. Best I found is 2017 FFE SEL. 15k miles for 17k.  

won't mind buying a new 2018 for max of $ 20. Will travel anywhere East of Mississippi.

Edited by energibuyer

Cars.com usually has a decent selection, and you can set distances from you for your search.

There's a 2017 Platinum near you with everything on it and 14K miles for $26K.  You can probably do better with a wider search range.

I was able to pick up a brand new '17 Platinum for about $1K more than that once you factored in all of the factory, dealer, federal, state, and utility incentives.  That knocked $14K off of a $41K sticker and I got a 0 miles car and a fresh warranty.  And that was 5 months ago, so if there are still any '17s left, you should be able to do even better than that.

I was able to pick up a brand new '17 Platinum for about $1K more than that once you factored in all of the factory, dealer, federal, state, and utility incentives.  That knocked $14K off of a $41K sticker and I got a 0 miles car and a fresh warranty.  And that was 5 months ago, so if there are still any '17s left, you should be able to do even better than that.

Unfortunately for energibuyer there are no such state or utility incentives in North Carolina.  But yes, one could find a pretty good deal on a 'new' 2017 or even 2018 in a couple months when the dealers start clearing room for the 2019s.

• 4 weeks later...

The Metro Detroit area is your best bet for a good deal because of Ford executives getting them as fleet cars and turning them in after 1 year, often with low miles. 

I got a '17 Titanium with 7800 miles, fully loaded except no ventilated seats, for $22,998 before trade. Amazing deal. 

I saw a brand new one at nearly that price after rebates, but it didn't have the smart and safe package with BLIS and adaptive cruise control.  Adaptive cruise control ROCKS!!  I don't ever want another car without it. That should be mandatory in every car they make.  I use it every single day.

Not sure if it has ACC but it's a pretty good price and a great dealership.

http://www.mikemurphyford.com/inventory/used-2017-ford-fusion-energi-platinum-fwd-fwd-4dr-car-3fa6p0su7hr238905

Ask for Nathan Noyes.  I am only a customer of this dealership but Nathan has been my salesman for years.

Platinum models have ACC as well as all the tech. In fact the only optional thing is the rear inflatable seat belts.

It does have nearly triple the miles my Titanium had for the same price, so the B2B warranty won't last much longer - something to be aware of depending on how much one drives.