Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Current PHEV owner + Energi joins the family

Trades46

Hello all, Trades46 here.

I recently purchased a 2018 Fusion Energi Titanium for my mother. She's trading in a Mercedes sedan which seems like a downgrade but she liked the Ford enough to consider the Fusion (which I must say is a pretty high praise for Ford design team). The motivation is mainly due to the rising fuel costs & cost of ownership of the Mercedes which is steadily increasing as time goes on.

I'm no stranger to a PHEV - in fact we own a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV that is shared between me & my father. It probably is that car that convinced my mother to make the switch to the Fusion Energi since she prefers a smaller sedan instead of a SUV. Thanks to the Mitsubishi I already installed a Level 2 Chargepoint Home unit into our garage - a boon for the Fusion for sure.

It has to be thanked this forum & the Fusion Energi owners group on FB that gave me confidence in this vehicle. I'll be lurking and poking my head into the forums here and now ;)

Edited by Trades46