Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:59 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:56 PM
I haven't personally seen these, but the reviews are pretty good - I think the 2gFusion forum has some info on them if you can't find anything here. If I remember correctly, the high beam isn't really a high beam, and you'll still use halogens for the forward lighting. You will also have to fiddle around a bit to get the DRL feature to work, I think.......
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users