Ford Fusion Energi Forum

First commute in '15 FFE

CaliEnergi

How'd I do?  :) Just picked it up from the dealer last night. Battery was completely depleted - I did that on the previous night on a long test drive and they weren't able to charge it. I'm surprised how many EV miles I ended up getting with an empty battery and am excited to see what it will do when full. This is on mu regular commute with street, freeway, and stop & go driving.  

post-3548-0-91691200-1541790522_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. Think I did pretty good on mine, its a fully loaded '15 Titanium lease turn-in with 20k on it. Got it for $20k out-the -door, BUT also qualified for a $5k income based grant for new or used hybrid and phev vehicles, so ended up being just over $15k. Sold my so NOT efficient '13 Dodge Challenger for this. I do about 75 miles round trip daily and plug in at work in the SF Bay Area where temps rarely dip below 40 or above 90. Think this is going to work out well, but still getting this figured out. That grant will help pay for an extended warranty through Flood and some other toys. I'll post pics when I can.