Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Just bought a leftover 2017 Energi SE

Willy662

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never thought I'd own a Ford but I love this car! 2200 miles after about a month of driving. One long trip across the desert to Phoenix was about 1000 miles and the rest is several 125 mile trips between Ventura and Bakersfield and some in town driving on both ends. The quiet while driving in EV is so satisfying. The ride, both on the highway and around town feels like a much larger car (in a good way). Mileage is about what's advertised. Around 43mpg on rhe long trip with no charging. Around 45 or so in town in hybrid mode. Of course everything gets inflated with the charging. I haven't reset trip1 since buying the car and it's showing right around 50mpg overall. That's with charging up probably 10 or 15 times so far. Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many years with this car.

Yes. Addiction is a great way to describe it. My wife is puzzled and somewhat amused. I have other cars but this is the one that I prefer to drive now. Good to hear you're at 63K with little trouble. I'm thinking about buying the extended warranty out to 8 years just because of all of the tech.

The car already has an 8 year warranty on the hybrid unique components in the car.  Do you have the Monroney sticker (window sticker) for the car.  If not the dealer should be able to get you a copy.  The warranties are listed on the sticker.