Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:24 AM
yesterday I started my FFH 13 to drop off my kids at school, 1 mile after just outside school the car caught fire, fortunately I had a powerful fire extinguisher thing that saved me.
I called a licensed mechanic he told me that the water pump that caught fire, precisely the connectors, I wonder the cause and if there is someone who had the same problem as me, as an indication the car has traveled 120K thousand I imported it from the United States currently it is in Morocco
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:18 AM
Sorry to hear that. Glad nobody was hurt. Never heard of that happening before.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users