Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Looking at 2016 Energi titanium. Couple questions.
Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:39 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:51 PM
Well it looks like the CA TZEV15yr/150,000mile warranty would not apply to you as AZ does not qualify. At least using the 2019 warranty booklet which states:
"Vehicles Eligible for Standard California Emission Warranty Coverage Standard California emission warranty coverage applies if your vehicle meets the following two requirements:
• Your vehicle is registered in a state(1) that has adopted and is enforcing California emission warranty regulations applicable for your vehicle at the time of repair, and
• Your vehicle is certified for sale in California as indicated on the vehicle emission control information label.
(1) Subject to change, the following states have adopted and are enforcing standard California emission warranty regulations: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington"
As for the battery health, I know of no other means than the driving test to determine the health of the battery. The mileage is rather low for a '16 which is a good sign, but not a guarantee.
Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:37 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users