Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Anyone else got an email from Survey Savvy?

howardbc

Hi. I got an unsolicited email from something called Survey Savvy. They will send me $15 if I take a survey about my car. When I Googled them, they sound suspect but was wondering if anyone has actually taken the survey and how you felt about it and if there were any ramifications afterwards. 

I do not plan to take the survey but was curious how/where they got my info and whether they are legit or not. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Russael, if you do take the survey, do you mind letting us know how it went and what all it covered? I promise I will do the same if it sounds like it might actually be pertinent to improving/advocating more plugin hybrids. But if it turns out to just want to know what other interests I have or anything personal, I won't be excited to take the survey. Thanks.

Thanks for letting us know, Russael. You have given me encouragement to at least see if I would qualify. It sounds like the survey may be asking specifically about our cars and not a marketing ploy for other products/services. I'll let you know how it goes, although I may not get to it before the end of December.