Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

frbill

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everybody else who celebrates it on the forum.  I have 2 pumpkin pies in the oven that are going with me to a family gathering.  One for the family, one for her neighbors across the street.

Hopefully you all have a safe and happy holiday, and stuff yourselves just like the turkey you'll all be consuming. :)

Amen.... ,made it through the 'busiest travel day of the year' traffic yesterday and now only have to go across town to Grandma's house. For those that haven't seen a colorful Sirius traffic feed on their navigation (count your blessings there too), here ya go.  I came home early (commute was 1:30-4:45pm) and at 8pm it was still showing red on I-95 so LOTS of people now at 'Granda's House'

Map1_20131127_zps2a3147aa.jpg

Map2_20131127_zps47bdd517.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

The Energi will be making its first road trip, we are going tomorrow to visit my family in northern va. We decided to test out the fusion on this trip, even though we have another hybrid which we usually use on trips outside the Energis battery threshold.

My 155 mpge will be gone, but I have worked out a short visit to met up with and get a photo with a fellow Energi owner.

Edited by FusionEnergi