Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Fusion Order Progress Spreadsheet

malibu3105

Hi Folks,

Malibu3105 is expecting his delivery in the next few days and would like some quality time with his new baby without having to mess with the order tracking spreadsheet.  Therefore, I have volunteered to maintain the tracking spreadsheet for a while.  Please continue to post updates to this forum as before and I'll try to keep up with the tradition.  I know I enjoyed reading about other people's progress when I was waiting for my car and I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Hi Folks,

Malibu3105 is expecting his delivery in the next few days and would like some quality time with his new baby without having to mess with the order tracking spreadsheet.  Therefore, I have volunteered to maintain the tracking spreadsheet for a while.  Please continue to post updates to this forum as before and I'll try to keep up with the tradition.  I know I enjoyed reading about other people's progress when I was waiting for my car and I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to HTTP for taking over the spreadsheet.  It has been my pleasure, and it is always good to keep it moving so it stays nice and fresh.  I know he will do an awesome job!!!

Not to get my new car !!!!   Where is it anyway ??  Somewhere between Phoenix AZ and Riverside CA.  It has been 3 days since Sunday when it came off the railcar.  C'On.  Does not take that long to drive over here !!!!  lol

Yup, took them 3 days to move mine the 90 miles from San Antonio to Austin. I guessed then that it was to make sure they had a full truck of cars going to Austin...

I knew mine was unloaded by the "Unloaded, released for movement" status I got when checking Sunday morning.  :-)

Shaggy,

Three days ain't so bad.  Mine spent a week in Chicago bouncing between railyards. Union Pacific is no UPS and certainly no FedEx.

So awesome!!  Now that I'm driving one I get even more excited when someone else gets theirs !!!!!

Finally had my first long drive, just over 75 miles.  Was getting 20 - 25 mpg the first 40 miles, I think, then it just changed and went to 40 to 60 mpg.

The total trip averaged 42.6 mpg.  Awesome !!  I was told that the mpg would change as the car learned.  And I was driving about 75mph the entire time :)

Adaptive cruise is the greatest thing ever !!!!

Got mine Friday (7-JUN), after about 6 hours at the dealer. So I was 149 days order to delivery. I had to take my ICE car in for service yesterday, and it made me happy to know I was going to use my Energi to go to work the next day. I await my first hiccup so I can get it over with. I still need to take her back to the dealer to get the couple of official Ford accessories installed. For some ODD reason they didn't pre order them so they could install them before delivery. I would have happily come in the PAY for them up front should they be scared they may have to side on $300 in parts not yet paid for...

Edited by shaggy314

Got mine Friday (7-JUN), after about 6 hours at the dealer. So I was 149 days order to delivery. I had to take my ICE car in for service yesterday, and it made me happy to know I was going to use my Energi to go to work the next day. I await my first hiccup so I can get it over with. I still need to take her back to the dealer to get the couple of official Ford accessories installed. For some ODD reason they didn't pre order them so they could install them before delivery. I would have happily come in the PAY for them up front should they be scared they may have to side on $300 in parts not yet paid for...

Huh... you never said.  Silent pickup, I guess. :)  And I wouldn't worry too much about any hiccups... mine has been smooth sailing.  Most of ours have been, aside from software bugs.

As far as the Ford accessories go, I didn't want to pay for installation so I took care of the mudflaps myself.  I thought about getting the bumper protector (for the bumper under the trunk lid) but I never had any issues with any of my cars needing that, so I'm good.  I got my paint chip taken care of today (they just used the touchup stuff).  They offered to repaint the hood, but then you run in to OTHER stuff as they pull the hood, sand it, and it's a mess I didn't want to deal with.  Opens too many doors for other defects later on.  Factory paint needs to stay.  I'll just get a little vile of clearcoat and take care of the rest myself.