Ford Fusion Energi Forum

MYFORD Mobile APP

Pg3ibew

Hi All. Pete here from NYC. 

I am the proud new owner of a 2017 plug in Hybrid Fusion Titanium Energi. Great car. 

I have some concerns with the MYFORD mobile app. I originally had issues downloading the app but finally got to the bottom of that. 

MY issue now seems to be scheduling the GO TIMES. 

Two days ago, I set my times for my work schedule. All seemed fine. I got in the car this morning and NOTHING. The car cabin did not heat. 

When I checked the app on the phone, it said that GO TIMES SYNC PENDING. So, I sat in the car and tried to figure it out, assuming it had something to do with the SYNC in the car. I could not figure anything out. 

This evening, after dinner, I deleted the original GO TIMES and tried to start NEW Go times. NOW, the app wont even let me make go times. 

I go to the app setting of CHARGE SETTINGS, Then I click VIEW SCHEDULE, then ADD.  At the top it says ADD A GO TIME.

Under that, it says:  I WANT MY CAR TO BE READY AT:

Then there is a clock which I can ADJUST.

Below that, it says ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS; WHICH I CAN NOT ADJUST.

Below that, it says CABIN TEMP: Which I can adjust 

BUT BUT BUT BUT.......It will NOT LET ME MAKE NEW GO TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very very very very very very Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone with any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete,

I just checked and the app acts the same way for me as it does for you.  The days of the week are blank.  Have you tried setting Go Times from your computer?  I have never set Go Times using the app - I have always used my computer.  But you are supposed to be able to use the app to set Go Times so there must be something buggy with the app.  I also receive a Service Network Error when I tried to delete my Go Times using the app.

The other thing is if you're using the 120v charger that came with the car you probably won't notice much cabin heat as you will if you were using a 240v charger.  Read the comments in this post on the forum:

http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/4367-my-go-time/page-1

Eric. Thanks for the input. But your response leaves me with more questions. Lol

I have also been recieving the NETWORK ERROR.

I use a 240v charger, so pre conditioning shouldnt be an issue.

How would I use my computer to set the go times? I have ONLY used the phone app for everything.

What is the computer website? When I log on, will it recognize me?

Thanks

Pete

I sat in the car and adjusted the go times on the screen. It SEEMS to have worked. It is showing on my APP as PENDING. But the Wednesday time is highlighted. I am ASSUMING it will work. We shall see tomorrow morning.

I have since tried to add go times through the app, but there seems to still be an issue.

I am sitting in the car with my ohone tethered to the car. I am trying to set the GO TIMES through the cars screen and I am still having a hard time.

Your iPhone does not talk directly to the car.  The iPhone talks to a Ford server via your ISP.  The Ford server talks to the car through the cars data modem which must be able to connect to the AT&T cell network.

Funny story. I originally had an issue simlly trying to access the MYFORD APP. I was on the phone with Ford IT Dept last week. And they helped me to access the app.

5 minutes ago, the same guy, Harry, called me to ask if I was able to access the app. Which I thought was very nice that they gave me a follow up call. After we finished with all the talk of the original issue, I asked him about the issue I am having with the GO TIME portion of the app.

He asked me if I was getting an ERROR MESSAGE and asked if it did NOT WORK?

To which I said YES. He went on to tell me that FORD's IT dept had trouble with the app and it was and still is PARTIALLY down. And it should be rectified soon. And hopefully the GO TIME issue will be correxted.