Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Long Term Durability...What's the highest number of miles logged on the Energi's out there?

Spartyof83

As the former owner of a 2013 Energi and a current owner of a 2019 Energi, I am just curious what the highest number of miles anyone out there in the Energi World has put on their vehicles? Have they held up well? Looking forward to the responses. I had over 113,000 miles on my 2013 before I traded it in for a 2019. Both cars were very low maintenance, no issues! 

On 3/28/2022 at 1:54 PM, testriderchuck said:

206K. 95% highway since purchased @ 85K May of 2020. only issue HVB cooling fan wire harness chafed, shorted. Dealer had to fix. Else It's been a good ride.

So I am guessing you use it mostly as a highway cruiser/hybrid. You must not plug in often. What year is your Energi?

On 3/28/2022 at 10:58 AM, Spartyof83 said:

So I am guessing you use it mostly as a highway cruiser/hybrid. You must not plug in often. What year is your Energi?

'14.
I keep the HVB charged whenever i can. Home has a 110V. On Hiway I try to run in EVLater, saving HVB for when I get to town. or hill assist. I do delivery for "income". Currently about 280 miles X 5 days a week. these fuel prices suck.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...